With the 2012 London Olympics starting on July 27th, its time to play the Analyst role and predict the medals India is going to win this summer.
Out of all the disciplines, I feel the following Athletes stand a chance to win the following medals:
- Saina Nehwal (badminton) - Silver
- Deepika Kumari (archery) - Silver
- Vijendra Singh (boxing) - Silver
- Ronjan Sodhi (shooting) - Bronze
- Sushil Kumar (wrestling) - Silver
- Leander Paes and Sania Mirza (tennis) - Gold
- MC Mary Kom (boxing) - Gold
- Abhinav Bindra (shooting)- Silver
Hey readers, do share your views on what you think will be the medals haul this time.
Will bring in updates as the Games go by.